If you’re a single recently divorced woman wondering what’s next, will you ever find love again? You don’t get out much other than as a 3rd wheel with your married friends. Well, don’t fret here’s an option for you:
I’m sure you’ve heard that 1 out of 5 relationships start online and you’ve probably heard that online dating doesn’t work. Well, I’m here to tell you that I met my husband online and so can you.
Here are 5-tips for women who want use online dating platforms efficiently.
- You need great pictures! Men want to see a full body shot, not just a headshot. Otherwise, they assume that you’re hiding something about your body! If you have curves show them, there are plenty of men who love them.
- Your profile should be upbeat, descriptive, concise with a unique “about me.” Include a call to action or question at the end so men can use this as a conversation starter.
- If you rarely respond to messages, your ranking goes down! So try to answer everyone even if it’s to say “thanks but no thanks.”
- Updated your profile often, which fools the online platform into thinking that your profile is new.
- When you respond to emails, make sure your response is about the same amount of words as his. If he writes, 2-sentences don’t respond with 3-long-winded paragraphs. Draft a reply, then edit yourself, so you’re not oversharing or taking the lead. Emails are the same as if sitting in front of your date. The conversation should more or less be equal.